Thursday, October 16, 2008

10 Things that make me Happy~


I read Stacy Julian's blog where she challenged you to "Give yourself a Present." The idea was to:

• Snap ten or twelve photos of your life right now. Or find recent photos that you've already taken.
• Compile these photos in a mini album
• Keep or carry this album with you, tucked in your purse or desk drawer for one full year.
• Promise to glance through the album every time you stumble upon it or pull it out.
• On October 1st, 2009, create a scrapbook page about your experience.

I wanted to do this challenge, but I didn't have a mini album so I shelved it in the back of my mind. When my Cocoa Daisy October Kit came in the mail and included a small Creative Imaginations Mini Book, I knew this is what I was going to do with it!

I finished it and here's how it turned out! It's pretty simple as I didn't want to use too many bulky embellishments since it was going to be in my purse for a year. I carried it around yesterday for the first day and whenever I even dug around into my purse and just saw it, I smiled!


No comments: