Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We're here

We're back from our vacation in Mississippi!  We spent most of our time visiting with family.  My cousin Michelle has a huge deck around her pool.  They had built it around this tree and the stairs lead you up into the branches.    
Photobucket
While there, we headed down to the coast for some deep sea fishing.  
Photobucket
Thomas thoroughly enjoyed the fishing and caught this Jack Crevalle, a game fish that we weren't allowed to keep.  Sure was a nice fish though!
Photobucket
The deep sea didn't settle too well with me and I was so relieved to be back on dry land. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like good times all around!

Anonymous said...

Hi Deana,
I am enjoying your blog very much. You are doing a great job.
Love
Mom

ps. you suppose the anonymous was dad?

nikki said...

I love it! Just left you a msg, but sat down to read emails, found the blog, and now I know that you did get your new phone! Grats!

love ya, love the blog
Nik

Anonymous said...

Hi Deana,
When I checked your blog tonight I was pleasantly surprised to see your latest posts. I love your new glasses, they are really cute. Hope you and Thomas have a great time this weekend. Love you
Mom