Thursday, October 9, 2008

Almost Friday!

This one I can be happy about since I'm off this weekend. Thomas gets back from Oklahoma tomorrow too. He's been gone all week and even though I secretly enjoy being home alone sometimes, I hate having to do all the chores. Tomorrow is trash day....icky. Oh, and both cars need gas. Thomas loves how I can run one car out of gas and then the other before he gets back from a trip. I'll do the trash, but I'm not going to get gas. Yes, I'm spoiled.~

One of my favorite blogs to read every day is Emilie Ahern. She is also the founder of another blog called Scrap Faith. I just recently came across this site and have enjoyed it just as much. Plus, all the ladies share fabulous scrapbook pages. They posted a challenge for October and this is my layout that I created.



I love you, family. I pray for you every day. Special huggles to Dad today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the much needed huggle and enjoyed reading your blog!

Dad