Thursday, April 16, 2009

Project 365 or bust



The project that I started out as gangbusters at the beginning of the year has lost some steam. A few weeks ago I was only missing a few pictures and some journaling, and my plan was to just fill in and "fake it." Sshhhh. Unfortunately, now I'm so far behind that I'm not sure I'll ever catch up! I'm still taking pictures, yet they don't ever make it off my memory card. I also keep a little scratch paper to make scribble notes about each day, but they also haven't made it onto the journal cards.

I worked a 12 hour day yesterday, sigh. I think I left the house at 5:30 am and finally got home around 8:00 after stopping for dinner at Chik-fil-a. (Did you hear about their tax relief special?!) Thomas didn't get home from his work event until almost midnight so I didn't even see him all day. Work sure does interfere with our Wii time and my scrapping!

Here's a couple more pictures from this past week.





Princess Bella loves to watch the two little dogs next door.

Huggles!

1 comment:

missusem said...

So cute! Love your kitty. I'm a cat person too!