Monday, January 10, 2011

On my mind...




*Bug has more shoes than I do and there's just something about seeing them all lined up that makes me smile.

Ever since the new year started. I have been obsessively planning Ladybug's birthday party. Yes, I know it's not until the end of February.

*I received real Photoshop software for Christmas but I think I'm going to need a book in order to teach it to myself. I frustratingly played with it for about an hour tonight.

*My ear has been messed up for over 2 weeks now. When I went to the doctor, he said I had an ear infection...and not just any ear infection but a nasty ear infection. 2 shots in the butt and a week of antibiotics later and it's still ringing. I can't hear anything!

*Our "Operation: Eat dinner at home" has started again and working out quite well. T cooks 3 nights a week and I take the other 3. The one night I work late, every one's on their own. I even found these cute downloadable menu/grocery planners to put on the fridge.

*I found a new scrapbook kit club Studio Calico and treated myself to January...well actually I signed up for 6 months, but T doesn't know that yet. I'm looking forward to some new creative juice! Although, I think I have a little bit of a bad taste in my mouth from the last kit club where I won a contest but was never sent the prize. Shame on you Cocoa Daisy.

*This time last year we were getting ready to travel to China. Seems like it was just yesterday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think T knows it now, since he is an avid reader of your blog. Yes, I was telling everyone at work that Marissa was going to be 2 and Alivia one and they like me could not believe how the time flies. They all enjoy your blog pictures that they have to look at or they can't leave my office! Mimi

Nanou Mimosa said...

And yes, time passes so quickly when one is pending!

Mom said...

It is hard to believe Marissa will be two years old. The time does seem to fly by.
Deana hope you will have that ear checked again. Sorry you are still having problems with that.
Love you,
Mom

Catherine said...

When is little Ladybug's birthday? Hannah's is at the end of Feb too. We're doing a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme this year.

Have fun learning to use photoshop. I've heard it's great!

Deana said...

It's Feb 25 and we are doing a Ladybug party!