Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm Smash'in~

I was introduced to Smash when my June Studio Calico kit was about to be shipped. I purchased the red Smash folio with my kit just to take a peak and see what all the fuss was about.

When it arrived, I realized the quality was tremendous. It really was neat and cool and amazing...just like everyone said.

It was also going to be my summer scrappy for all the little things that were stacking up, waiting for a home. So, I turned my red Smash folio into "Little Bits of Summer."



If you're not a real scrapbooker, this book is perfect for you! In fact after receiving mine, I've ordered one for each of my two best friends as little happies. I want to share my new found love. Oh, and I also ordered all the accessories! Fun, fun - hurry up backorder. I know they will enjoy the Smash as much as I do!

Here's my first pages from our trip to the zoo. A perfect little place for those little things and my photo strips. We never walk past a photo booth without jumping in! I challenge you to do the same!



Enjoy the day,
Deana

3 comments:

Mom said...

What a wonderful way to capture those sweet memories. Great job Deana.

Rebekah said...

Love that you have found a similar outlet in SMASH too! They just featured my album today!!! :)

Miranda said...

Great idea! I just got mine in today! Saw your blog on smashstoriesblog! And I'm from the DFW area. Have a great summer