Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Changes





With Spring trying to slowly sneak in, there are other changes going on in our lives right now too.  The biggest change is with us losing our "Coco."  She's restless here just being our nanny and working her cakeball business and is ready to get back out into the real work force.  It's been coming for awhile now and my prayers are being answered (so far) that Ladybug will be able to finish Mother's Day Out and graduation on May 28 before Coco leaves us.

Buggy and I have visited the new daycare a couple of times and have gotten her registered.  So far, she doesn't seem concerned about her new "school" and when it starts.    I believe she will thrive there as she loves having structure and does so much better on a schedule.   My concerns?  How in the world am I going to get myself and her breakfast and then dressed and out the door every morning by 7:15?  T's either already out the door or traveling....this is all going to be my responsibility and I'm scared because it's going to be so hard.  I realize now how I really had it made before.

My work has been a little crazy lately too, lots of changes going on there.  My boss left the company and the other Assistant Store Manager and I have been holding the fort down with just the two of us.  It's been a lot of long days and hours not to mention more stress.

Today was my first day off in a while and we enjoyed it by picking T up from his office for lunch.  We had the best time and took a quick snap outside the restaurant.  Then it was back to doing errands and chores for us before heading home.

Lots of changes, but one thing I can look forward to is getting my craft room back!~

1 comment:

Mom said...

Life is full of changes. I hope Buggy will adjust quickly to the new day care and Coco not being there. I also hope Coco will love her new job and new career.