Monday, February 16, 2009

Not much to update

On the adoption front, there's not much to update except that we're still waiting. I noticed that they have sent referrals (baby information and picture) to all families with a log in date through March 2, 2006. Our log in date is March 29, 2006. It seems like they take 2 months to just complete a few days, so we're still hopeful that this is going to be our year.

We received word today from our case worker that we didn't finish all of the required adoption training! Wait?! What? Remember a few months ago when I did the happy dance after watching all those hours of videos? Evidently, we missed two of them. Luckily, Thomas found the email confirmation for one of the classes, so we just have one more to do.

Our fingerprints expire in June...we've already had them done twice. I really don't want to have to go through that all over again. Not fun. OK that's enough grump bunny for today.

We're still working on the baby room and I recently found an awesome painting for the wall. When I saw it, I had to have it. It's by Laura Hescock who has a style that is perfect for a girly room.
Check out her amazing work. I'll show you which one I chose when we do the big reveal!

Have a wonderful week! I'll be working all week, but I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with family for my birthday!

No comments: