Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Cat's IN the Bag



What is it about cats and how they love to climb into any sort of box, bag or container just because they can? Princess Bella had crawled inside this bag that I left on the table and then curled up for a little cat nap.

She seems out of sorts with Thomas being out of town all week. I picked him up from the airport last night at 12:30, err that's actually this morning though isn't it? He repacked his suitcase, slept for a few hours and then woke me up around 5:00 am and said he was on his way to Hot Springs. He's having one of those busy work weeks instead of me, for a change.

Not having enough sleep in the morning, leads me to stop for coffee. I'm completely addicted to these new hot coffees from McDonald's. They are yummy! Bonus: they are about a dollar cheaper than Starbucks and much larger.



I haven't done a lot of scrap pages this week. Mainly because I'm still waiting on my May Cocoa Daisy kit. Evidently, it's lost in the mail system. /cry I went by the post office today to talk to them about it, which was a complete waste of time. So, until it arrives I'll just do a few older pictures that I like. These were taken with Thomas' family down in Temple.



Hope you're gearing up for the holiday weekend. You'll know where to find me ...... at work.

No comments: