Friday, May 22, 2009

Referrals! and Ladybug's Room

I am excited to report that baby referrals were given to those family with log in dates of March 9 through March 14! They announced 6 days and since our log in date is March 29....we just have to wait for 15 more days to be announced before we get to our little ladybug's referral!

Ladybug's room is finally finished. My sweet cousin Angie gave me the girly crib bedding, love it. The little wooden rocking chair was mine from when I was a baby. My nanny made the Raggedy Ann dolls, miss her so much. Oh, and the little step stool was made from one of Mom's friends, Jill. It was a graduation present...she made it and put the graduation announcement on top. I can't wait for Ladybug to use it to brush her teeth at the sink every night.



Thomas ran across a vendor in Chicago on the sidewalk doing Chinese drawings and he had this one made. It's her name in Chinese with some cute little flowers. This drawing is one of my favorite things.



I also love this little twin bed with the princess bedding.






Here's a close up of the painting. It says "May who you truly are, be known to all."



We're ready! Now if those referrals would just hurry up!

No comments: