Sunday, October 25, 2009

Stormy Sunday

I've been working today, a long 12 hour day, and when I left work I noticed how the rainy weather had snuck in on us yet again. The storm wasn't a nice surprise to find but I was delighted to find a yummy dinner that T had cooked when I got home! Rotel Chicken and salad...it was delicious.

He's packing yet again. Tomorrow he leaves for Austin where he'll be until Thursday. I worry a lot when he's gone....plus, I always stay up too late watching TV.

Lately I've also been worried that we're going to get our referral call while he's out of town. Perhaps I need to figure out how to do a 3-way call on my blackberry, just in case. Come on referral! *fingers crossed*

I've no idea what this is...but I found this picture on T's camera when he got back from Lubbock. hehe



Enjoy your week!
Huggles,
Deana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know Christmas time is coming up. Maybe, just maybe I took the photo to remind myself where a certain present came from.

You will have to wait untill Christmas to find out!

T

maat890 said...

I know the wait has been LONG and hard for ya'll, but isn't it a great feeling to know that you are truly next to get your referral. We experienced the same thing with Juliann's referral.

We are praying that referrals come out quickly. We can't wait to see a picture of your little bundle of joy.

The Tomaseks