Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday Randomness

*Thomas has been traveling more than usual this week. He went to Amarillo, Lubbock, and Abilene but he'll finally be home Friday. I keep teasing him about writing his own travel blog and calling it "Where in the pork is Tom?"

*I'm concerned about cleaning out Ladybug's closet and dresser. We've been using the closet as storage for the past three years and I'm having trouble finding motivation to start this project. I think I just need a plan for where things are going to go first. I also have my eyes on some kids-size pink Huggable Hangers. <3

*Every time I sit down my Cricket crawls up in my lap. Every time. I feel bad disturbing her when I want to get up and I honestly don't think she ever naps like normal kitties. She's like me and doesn't want to miss out on anything.

*After having another wild hair today, I went shopping and bought a sewing machine. Nothing fancy, just a small one to dabble with. I spent hours trying to bobbin and thread it. My first stitch was quite impressive!




Huggles,
Deana

No comments: