Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Muffin tin meals







I've seen the muffin tin meal idea floating around for a few years, even when Ladybug was just a glimmer of hope. This has always been something that I wanted to do with her "someday." Last night it was just us for dinner since T had another golf tournament. I thought it was a great time to pull out the muffin tin! Her little meal was filled with crackers, cheese, ham, apples and craisins. I noticed that she chowed down on the cheese first!

I can't wait to do this again and again. Perhaps with foods that are all the same color or foods that all start with the same letter.

Oh, the possibilities...

2 comments:

Mom said...

So fun to watch her. Eating a variety is such a good idea. Guess she takes after her Nanny since she ate the cheese first.
Love,
Nanny

Anonymous said...

Also after her Mimi who was raised on cheese and crackers. She just needs to add a TOMATO! Yummy Lady Bug! Mimi