Thursday, September 13, 2012

What She Wore


The girls were over last night for card making and that caused Buggy to stay up way too late since T was out of town.  I could tell she was pretty sleepy this morning when I got her up to get ready for school.  We had oatmeal for breakfast and then went to negotiate over what to wear.  Today, I won the clothes competition and she won the tennis shoe battle.  Here she is playing with her letters while I fix her lunch.





The best thing that I invested in this school year was this awesome little divided lunch box.  It came with a lid and stickers to personalize.  It's eliminated all those little baggies which helps me make her lunch even faster!  Today's lunch was a peanut butter sandwich, banana chips, apple slices, yogurt pretzels and apple juice.  Yum, I wish this was my lunch today!




2 comments:

Mom said...

Bug may be sleepy but she sure is cute, love those pink sneekers. Good job with selecting her lunch box. The food did look yummy.

Texas Howdy said...

I think I will eat with that cutie pie! Love Mimi