Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas #1



We loaded up a lot of these presents to take to Temple and had a wonderful Christmas with the Stiles. My favorite gift was a digital picture frame. I have it set up with many of the pictures that I've taken this past year and it's nice to watch it cycle through, remembering all the great times.

My second favorite gift was the Fisher Price learning purse for Ladybug. This is such a cute toy! Love it!



Ummm, I think Ladybug received more presents than me and she's not even here yet!! I wouldn't want it any other way.

Thomas received a remote control helicopter. Boys and their toys. Here's T outside trying to fly this little guy. I counted 3 crashes and 1 broken landing gear.



It was a whirlwind of a trip down for just 1 day. I had to be back at work on Saturday and actually Sunday too. We had originally planned to do Christmas with my family on Sunday, but now that's being pushed until New Year's Day. I'm leaving all my decorations up until after we get back and I hope these last few days go by fast!

I'm ready for Christmas #2!

p.s. Happy Birthday Dad! Love you the most!

No comments: