Monday, December 21, 2009

Is it Monday?

I'm behind, really far behind and struggling to catch up. It's honestly quite a miracle that my Christmas cards got mailed. Today I finished up some last minute shopping and tonight we've been wrapping like crazy! I had T set up to wrap on the coffee table and I had quite the wrappy mess on the kitchen table! Just on one half though, my scrappy mess was on the other half!

Yes, I'm behind in my December Daily too. Although T came home tonight and thumbed through my book and said, "You've been busy today." Good thing I keep good notes about what has been happening..or not happening on a daily basis.

Here's a few pages from last week:





p.s. The car seat was a really nice baby congratulations gift from my parents when they came down to visit for a few days last week!

No comments: