Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baby magnet

Is there a magnetic force that magical appears around you when you carry your baby out in public that draws everyone to you?

I've experienced it in the doctor's office when a little 10 year old boy was sitting beside Ladybug and started flirting with her! She loved it and showed him that gummy little smile over and over.

In the grocery store while shopping, other babies and their moms smile and talk to Ladybug and just ooo and ahhh over her.

Walking in the mall yesterday, it's happening again and again. People just stop and want to talk to her and she loves it.

I am so not used to it. I'm usually out and about doing my own thing, never paying any mind to other people. But with her, I'm having to learn to talk with strangers and smile back. Very much out of my comfort zone, but again I love the fact that she draws people in.

My mother, on the other hand, loves this magnetic force! She loves showing her off to strangers and especially all of her friends!



Ladybug met Jan and Sister, two of Mom's close friends who have prayed for her when she was just a glimmer of hope.

Now she's been ours for a whole month as of today!

No comments: