Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ladybug Love

Ladybug slept through the night again, that is two nights in a row! Woohoo!

Although, T and I are still waking up in the wee hours of the morning. I keep thinking we're getting close to being back in our time zone but sometimes I wonder.

This afternoon we ran a few errands and then took Ladybug by to meet Aunt Doris. She had Ladybug laughing, giggling and squealing with delight! I have not seen Ladybug that excited before, it was so sweet.



Last Thursday, when we got home from the airport, we found this pretty pink ExerSaucer waiting for us in the living room. Ladybug loves it, I'm sure it's because of all the pink. We've been trying to teach her a few tricks...er I mean gestures. She's opening up more and more everyday and likes to imitate us. I finally caught her blowing air through those sweet lips! Next up, we're learning to clap and kiss!



I'm hoping to have her doctor appointment made this week. We're worried about her irritated/watery eyes and her weight. She's not eating as much as she did while in China. I'm still mixing her formula with the Chinese brand and she's drinking it fine. But she's not eating from the spoon like she preferred to do and it's the same baby foods that we had taken with us. If the scales are correct, she's lost some weight since we came home from China instead of gained. I'm certainly worried.

p.s. That little bottom tooth is moving on in!

1 comment:

maat890 said...

So happy to hear that things are going well. She is so adorable.

Don't worry about her eating habits yet. She has been through a lot of changes in the last few weeks. She'll pick back up soon, I'm sure.

Mary Ann