Sunday, April 25, 2010

We're Celebrating






Today is a celebration of 3 months with our Ladybug!

She is growing and changing almost every day and we are loving the latest changes that we've seen:

*She's finally saying Mama and it warms my heart to hear it!

*I hear her babbling and using repetitive words quite often.

*Her mobility is scooting around or diving towards something. I can't leave her unattended on the bed anymore!

*Ladybug is now standing for long periods of time while leaning. Her legs are becoming less wobbly every day. She can also pull herself up while holding my hands.

*Her favorite foods are applesauce, grits, oatmeal and goldfish.

*She's always wanted to knock toys down or pull them apart but now she's beginning to construct or pile them into a container.





Amanda dropped this little toy by today for her to play with. It's the coolest toy ever...haven't seen anything like it in the stores! It plays music, which she loves, and has buttons to push. She also gave Ladybug a bag full of shoes in size 1. Yay, for cute flip flops, sandals, and even a pair of pink Nikes. Photos of the shoe cuteness coming soon!

She is such a happy girl! Love her so much! <3

2 comments:

Mom said...

She is growing so much. Only three months since she came into our family? I can't remember how it was without her. She is precious, Love, Nanny

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog and keeping up with your Ladybug. I even got to hold her one day when she was with Nicole. She is so precious and I am happy she came into your life.
Glenda (friend of Nicole's)