Saturday, May 1, 2010

Out and About





Today was the first Saturday that I've had off since I went back to work so T and I made the most of it!

Our first stop was the bookstore to sell back the books left over from the garage sale back in March. I was pretty happy with the $22 bucks we received. Guess who was there when we walked in? Stormtroopers! Immediately after I took this picture, Ladybug started crying. That silly Stormtrooper pointed his gun at her!

We walked around the square in downtown Denton and stopped by a comic book store. Evidently today was a very popular day for the comic book industry....Free Comic Book Day!

Lunch at Chili's. Bug wanted to touch our waitress every time she stopped by our table, either grabbing her belt or her notepad. And boy did she squeal during lunch too! Even with me shoveling it in her mouth as fast as I could.

Our last errand was at GameStop. I've had a bag of games in my trunk to sell back for at least 6 months. T made out good on that deal, but Bug was a little tired and cranky. He'll have to find time to go back another day to find a new game. Not that he has time to play anymore. Hehe

Huggles,
Deana

1 comment:

mom said...

Poor baby, that guy would make me cry too. So glad you got to have a fun family day.