Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Camera Card Crash



I've been so upset for days and I just couldn't bring myself to make a post. I've also been working a lot this past week and didn't have time to figure out what happened. But since I was off today, I was able to sit down and go through 3 SD cards to search for all of my photos taken since the beginning of this year. That's right, every single photo was MIA including the China photos. Needless to say, I have been just sick with worry.

I noticed this last Friday when I picked up my camera to take a photo of Ladybug dancing to Jack's Big Music Show...that's one of her favorite new shows. Well, the camera wouldn't work and said card error. Very strange...and I needed to investigate.

I figured out today that somehow T accidently placed all of our China photos from both cameras onto one card and because of that my camera won't read the card. (The computer can read the card just fine though. Whew.) Unfortunately, everything else that I had taken since China has been lost. /sad face

My plan had been to use the same card through this year and pop in a new one for 2011. I now have a brand new card to use for the last part of this year and I'll have to share with you some silly cell phone photos for now!





No comments: