Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th







We had a fun, fun evening on the 4th! I did have to work all day but raced home afterwards with a big surprise for Bug...sparklers! She thought she could grab them out of my hands, but luckily I was quicker than she was. We played out in the front yard with a few smoke bombs and fire breathing paper sticks too. (No idea what they were really called, but they were potent!) She just sat right on the step in front of our house and watched everything with amazement. The smiles and squeals were priceless.

After our mini fireworks show it was time to drive over to the July Jubilee in Little Elm for the mega fireworks show. I really thought the noise might scare her, but she loved watching the people and the pretty fire raining in the sky.

I love how making special holiday memories is so much more fun with our Ladybug.

2 comments:

Debbie Sauer said...

Adorable in her red, white and blue!

Mom said...

Our little all american sweetheart is such a blessing. Love how she enjoys all the new things in life. I am so thankful she is here and with her family who wanted her long before she was even born. Thank you God for this precious baby.