Saturday, September 25, 2010

At 19 Months







We hit a huge milestone for this past month. Ladybug is walking! She's improving every day as she practices and I watch her balance and walking a little bit straighter every day too.

She claps at anything and everything. If she hears people clapping on TV then she starts clapping. My favorite is when she does something that makes her happy she will clap for herself.

The only new word that she's learned is Coco. There are words that she's saying that I haven't figured out what she means yet. This morning before I went upstairs to get her up I heard her on the monitor saying something like, "oh chit." Well, we don't say THAT word so it has to be something else. Hopefully we'll figure it out soon.

Ladybug's still wearing size 12 months clothes although I'm now buying 18 months. Those tiny feet grew out of her pretty sandals, she's now a size 3 shoe and since it's fall there's no sandals to be found. Her little butt is still in those 2-3 diapers! We haven't weighed her lately and I was told that she might lose weight when she starts walking so I'm not sure I want to know and have that worry. Again, there's not much difference in her size from this month to last! She's still cute as a bug.





p.s. I'm away and unplugged this weekend at a Scrapbooking Retreat with 12 other ladies. I hope to get quite a few pages completed.

p.s.s I'm already missing Bug.

3 comments:

Nanou Mimosa said...

This girl exudes happiness and joy. She is in her sneakers as they say in France! Lots of kisses

Mom said...

Love this picture of Marissa. She looks so big in her pretty dress. I am looking forward to coming and seeing her walk. Happy 19 months Bug. I love you!!

Nanny

Anonymous said...

so glad to get the one in the rocker. She is growing so much. I know she is missing her mommy this weekend also. Hope you had fun and got some scrapping done. Mimi