Thursday, September 2, 2010

Random Thursday



*Couldn't pass up a photo booth that drew pictures. T had to walk 2 blocks to get change for it though, he's so sweet.

*It's kind of hard juggling schedules when you have a child...I'm just now feeling the pain.

*We went grocery shopping last night after dinner and Ladybug would randomly scream in the middle of the aisles. Do I shush her or do I laugh? It was pretty funny actually.

*I'm excited about being able to go to a scrapbooking weekend retreat at the end of September. I'm already working on packing the projects and supplies.

*It's rained here for the last couple of days, a very nice change from the hot, hot sun.

*Ladybug learned the word hot this week AND she knows what it means! Coco put her in the carseat and she said, "hot."

*I cooked salmon for dinner tonight but no one was here to enjoy it.

Huggles,
Deana

1 comment:

Mom said...

Love the picture, such a sweet family.