Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Just a little trim



Do you remember before Christmas when I trimmed Bug's hair? Cutting hair is easy for me and I wasn't nervous giving her a little trim. But I was upset afterward because I felt like I had trimmed too much and it was already taking forever for her to grow some hair.

After that day, I vowed not to trim it again....until it was down to her shoulders. It finally made it that far and I decided that a professional needed to tackle the job this time.

The last time that I had my hair cut, I witnessed a mom having to hold her son's head while he wailed and cried during his haircut. I was mentally prepared for this to happen with Buggy and I but I was pleasantly surprised when she jumped up in the chair and didn't even wince. She did great!

That's my girl, looking all grown up, getting just a little trim.

2 comments:

Nanou Mimosa said...

Marissa Bravo, you did it as a great!

Texas Howdy said...

What a great picture and what fun you will have scrapbooking it. Now we need to see the finished product. Our Marissa is getting brave and having fun with other people. I am not only proud of her, but also of her parents! You all (including CoCo) have done a fantasic job!! Mimi