Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Birthday T !!

Happy Birthday to my sweet husband!

We started celebrating earlier today at a friends little 3 yr old birthday party. I'm so glad the weather was cooler so that we could go outside and enjoy this huge water slide in the backyard! I didn't think Buggy would climb up there and slide down, but she did.




I love how the other little kids were trying to help her up the "steps" by pushing on her little tush!




I see her little feet...she's about to slide down!




There she goes! Weeeeee!

By the way, she didn't want to do it a second time. I heard a resounding "no way." Hehehe



A quick snap of T and Bug on our way home to get ready for our own little party.




Lasagna and german chocolate cake! Yum yum!




P.S. Only 1 candle....we left off the other 40.~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Thomas!

Gdad

Mom said...

Looks like a very fun day. I think Bug was very brave to go down that big slide.
Happy birthday to T. Cute picture of you blowing out your candles.