Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ahhh, sweet vacation


I am officially on my week long vacation as of 6:01 pm today! It's going to be a great, relaxing week. Tomorrow, Nikki is coming over for football and lunch. (Both her and Thomas love the fantasy football leagues....I'd rather be scrapbooking.) Monday is "organize it" day with the main focus being my closet and kitchen cabinets. Ask me later if this actually gets done! Wednesday, I leave for Virginia for a few days. Going to spend time with some friends and see the sights. Thomas is traveling for work most of the week.

KittyBitty is doing so much better. We had her feeding tube taken out this past Wednesday and she is back to her old self again. She's eating too! She has a staple in her neck that has to be taken out this week. The vet recommended that we stop by and pick up the staple remover and take it out ourselves. Yeow! Otherwise, we have to put her asleep to have it done. We'll see how that goes.

Enjoy the weekend,
Deana

No comments: