Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday, Monday

The weekend went by so fast and now it's already Monday again. We both worked on Saturday and I just didn't feel very well. I worried that I was getting a cold, but I think it was just allergy related. Woke up Sunday and was feeling much better. Thomas went to play golf Sunday morning and I did some chores around the house. That afternoon, we watched the Cowboys game and went walking around the neighborhood. It was a lazy, relaxing day.

Thomas left this morning for San Antonio and won't be back until Wednesday night. He hates it when I say this, but I love being home alone for a few days!

Today is my adoption update day. They have announced referrals for log ins through February 9. Our log in is March 29, so a tiny bit closer. We're still waiting.

Enjoy the day,
Deana

No comments: