Friday, November 7, 2008

Scrap Store Heaven

I was on my way home from work last night and traffic was extremely bad so I called Thomas to see if he wanted to meet for dinner in Denton. He had just gotten home from his Kansas trip. He happily agreed to meet me and I ended up beating him there so I stopped into the Michael's store to look around while I waited. I usually don't shop there because they typically don't carry any of the new latest and greatest supplies. I was intrigued when I first noticed their new sign!



I was completely floored when I walked in and noticed that they had remodeled. The scrapbook section got promoted to the middle of the store and there was a large round cylinder spelling out scrapbooking that had a counter running all the way around where you could work on your scrapbooks or color match your selections while you shopped!



Oh wow, they have all this great new stuff! I even found thickers letters made by American Crafts! I have been searching for these for months! Save your coupons every Sunday, you're going to need them! I know I'll be making a weekly stop there with MY coupon.



Happy Weekend!

No comments: