Monday, January 19, 2009

From Twilight to Dawn

I snuck out and went to a movie today. After finishing the books last month, I was dying to see the Twilight movie. The books were fabulous...you know you're reading a great series when you don't want it to end. The movie was good but I enjoyed the books so much more.

While I was out and about, I also stopped by to look at the kitties up for adoption. I'm still undecided about getting another cat, but I continue to look anyway. Crazy I know. I think if we had our baby girl, I wouldn't spend time looking to fill the void that KittyBitty left.

Speaking of which, here's the color that we picked out for the baby's room. Have you shopped for paint lately? There's so many different colors of purple, it was hard to choose!



Here's a sneak peek of the room. We've painted! But we're still working on the rest of the room.



Hope you have a great week! Thomas is headed to Temple and Sulphur Springs this week for work. Certainly not the usual glamorous places to visit, but he's going to stay with his parents in Temple for the night. This week will be an easy work week for me, yay!

<3

No comments: