Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's a new happy year!

I'm feeling really excited about the new year. I have lots of goals that I've been working on for quite some time and it just feels like everything is going to come together in 2009. I have also noticed some extra energy (and time since the holidays are over) and I'm compelled to spend it on getting closets and drawers organized. I hope the trend continues as I have a lot of closets!

We received some great news about the referrals from China. They are completely finished with all of February 2006! Our log in date is March 29, 2006 and we'll be anxiously watching the March referrals. (They announce them in date order.) We've waited so long to reach this point that it almost feels like a dream. Pinch me!~

Have you made any New Year's resolutions? I always make them every year. I tend to start out gangbusters and do really well and then falter a few months later. But this is a new happy year and a new chance to stay on track.

I resolve to:

1. Eat healthy and pack a healthy brown bag lunch every day. Of course, I started this last year and did really well losing 40 pounds. I have managed to keep that off, but I never got back on track to lose more.
2. Exercise - either walking or working out on the Wii fit. The stepping routines are really fun!
3. Save, save, save - yeah, it's going to cost a pretty penny for this trip to China.
4. Be less impatient, as I don't believe I could eliminate it altogether, but I do want to keep it in check.

I decided to make this little sign to help keep myself (and Thomas, can't do this alone) on track and then hung it on the door in the kitchen. It's always best to see a reminder every day to keep the focus alive! I'll have to walk by it at least once or twice a day!



Am I that old to have a 20 year class reunion coming up this year?! Yikes!

Focus, focus, focus...

Happy New Year!

No comments: