Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ringing in quietly at home

Today was my first official day off in quite some time, since I spent the last 2 days off traveling and celebrating Christmases. It was nice to sleep late and stay home. I didn't feel very motivated to do much, but we did manage to take our tree and decorations down. It feels so good to start the new year off with the house clean and back to normal. Oh, and I hauled that Christmas tree straight to the curb!



We're not going out tonight, just staying home and we'll probably be asleep before 10:30. Our ringing in the new year party nights have been long gone and it doesn't bother me a bit.

I am making new year's resolutions for sure! I've had them on my mind for the past week or so. I'll reveal them tomorrow along with my idea to help keep myself motivated to stay on track.

We got this game for Christmas and have been playing it nearly every day since! Ha ha, this is how the decorations got taken down...while Thomas and I took turns playing! We have pears in our city and we're looking for apples and peaches if you want to trade!



Happy New Year!

No comments: