Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dear Santa,

Here's a few things on my Christmas list. A wall mount hair dryer...why do these things just quit working after a few years? It seems we end up having to replace ours frequently. It's a must have at our house, and I miss it!


Yankee Candles have the most fragrant aroma than any candle that I've tried and they also seem to last the longest. Eucalyptus is my favorite!



Paper People note pads and stationary is a creative, light-hearted collection of design-your-own stationery from former schoolteacher and artist Laura Kelly. Such cute designs, love it!




Hope you're having a great weekend and not working, like me. We start our extended hours at work tomorrow, so it's going to be a long week. I'm on work day 7 of a 9 day stretch. I'm counting the days, just 11 more to go!

No comments: