Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's an Ice Day~


The day before yesterday we had 72 degree weather and then all of a sudden the cold snuck in last night with some icy messiness. I got up early this morning even though I don't have to go to work until 1:00. Thomas had the news channel on watching the weather and traffic reports. He attempted to go to work, but turned around and came back home since traffic was at a standstill. I immediately put him to work...ha, that will teach him!

It's supposed to warm up to at least above freezing so I'll be able to go to work for a late shift and the end of my 9th day work stretch. I feel a spurt of energy today knowing that I'm finally off tomorrow. Plus, I am excitedly getting ready for tomorrow's candy making day with Nikki. I have my recipes, ingredients and containers ready to head over to her place.

Off to get ready for work...

Enjoy the day,
Deana

No comments: