Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Decorating~

This year is no different than last year. We pull out our Christmas tree and after assembling it, we have the same conversation:

Thomas: I really don't think this tree will make it another year.
me: Maybe we should throw it out after Christmas this year.
Thomas: You said that last year!
me: At least the lights on the tree were working last year.


We made an emergency run to the closest store to buy a few lights and now the tree and the entire house is decorated. I love to sit and look at the tree, it's very relaxing. We chose to use all the burgundy and gold decorations this year, which is my favorite. We did place the large gold jingle bell on one of the lower branches. It was KittyBitty's ornament and she would play with it for hours. I still miss her...

No comments: