Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Gift!!

Every Christmas Eve I hear Deana calling her parents or Nikki to try to be the first to say "Christmas Eve Gift". Even though I don't know the exact story of the Maddox "Christmas Eve Gift", this year I beat Deana to it. She texted me @ 12:06 am to tell me she was finally leaving work. I gave her a couple of minutes, and then I texted her back @ 12:39 am with "Christmas Eve Gift".

So my question to the Maddox family is now what do I get??

Also, I did find Deana a happy/treat today. Every year she looks for the yogurt dipped pretzels, which have been hard to find this year. But I found some of them today at Market Street which is a Grocery chain in the DFW area. Deana and I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas.

Watch out for Reindeer droppings!

No comments: