Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My photo for today...

...for Project 365.



I have the whole day today to spend organizing and purging, must be the new year that makes me want to clean and organize. I went through a kitchen cabinet and poured out all of the alcohol. Sorry Mom, but you can see the dust on the bottles showing how long they've been there. Yep, I really did pour it all down the drain. There are also several bottles of wine and I'm wavering about whether to pour them out or give them away.

Thomas has been traveling all week, he went to El Paso and then Oklahoma City. It's been nice being home alone for a few days especially since I've been off both yesterday and today!

I'll be sharing my random daily photos from time to time, plus I'll share the weekly layouts that I create with them soon!

No comments: