Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The good, the bad, and the ugly

Exciting News:

Baby referrals were announced for those logged in through March 20, 2006! They completed another SIX days! Our log in date is March 29, 2006, so we are just a mere 9 days away!! I am beyond excited, but I'm also feeling a little scared. We've got a lot to do. Oh, and that paperwork that I thought we were done with....we're doing do-overs. We're doing it all including having physicals done tomorrow plus we have to update our home study, yet again. Third time's the charm.



Here's a couple of scrappy pages that I completed last week when I was allowed a day off. The bad thing is, there won't be any more days off for a while.



Work is rearing it's ugly head again. After yesterday, I foresee two weeks worth of 70 hour work weeks. I pray that I can make it through.

1 comment:

maat890 said...

We are so excited for ya'll. We can't wait to meet your new addition. Give us a call if you need ideas for packing.

Mary Ann, Anthony, Jencie & Juliann