Friday, June 12, 2009

New furbaby



This past weekend at the Stiles family get together at Aunt Barbara's we saw kittens everywhere. They were all cuddled up together, so cute and tiny, and I wanted to take them all home! I convinced Thomas to let us take just one and we spent the rest of the afternoon deciding on the cutest one.



This is the little guy that traveled home with us in a box. He didn't have a name for several days and after I joked about naming him after a scrapbooking embellishment, he ended up being called Chip. (for chipboard) I tend to call him Chipper or Chiply or ChipChip. I think it's going to stick.



Princess Bella doesn't like him at all. I didn't think she would be so territorial since she came from a shelter, but she has hissed and growled at him every day. She has not been fitting into our lifestyle very well and we've tried everything to make it work. I won't go into what she's doing, but sadly I'm afraid she might be finding a new home soon.

Happy Friday,
Deana

No comments: