Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hello June

I can't believe it's already June. This year has been flying by so quickly. It's going to be another busy month, too! This weekend is the Great American Scrapbook Convention in Arlington. I'm not sure how many years (at least 10) they've been doing this convention, but I haven't missed a year yet. Remember Nikki going with me last year? She pooped out on me this year. I can't seem to convert her into a scrapbooker!

I have the weekend off coming up and after the convention we're headed to Temple to see Thomas' family. I'm hoping I'll get some creativity time in my MIL's scrap room. She has everything and more! Oh and guess what finally arrived yesterday? My delicious May Cocoa Daisy Kit! The original package never made it to me, but they were so nice and shipped me another one.



Thomas was outside grilling chicken for dinner and I sat on the patio ripping into the box, oohhing and aahhing over every paper and embellishment. I can't wait to play with it! Sadly, I'm headed to work for now.

Huggles,
Deana

No comments: