Sunday, August 30, 2009

Busy Weekend



It's been a super busy weekend. It sure felt good to sleep late and relax today. Thomas finally made it home from OK and spent his last two nights (until next year) cooking at the North Texas State Fair. He's been exhausted having to work two jobs. Although I keep telling him that his temporary 2 jobs equal my one job!

Friday night I attended a crop in Hurst and met several nice ladies, some of whom are opening a brand new scrapbook store in the area called Anthologies. I didn't know when I signed up, but all the money given to attend the crop was going to the church. I thought that was very nice and I felt good about supporting. Plus, I was able to complete a couple of layouts and a cute card!

Last night I met my BFF's Jamye and Beverly for the Chris Cagle concert in Fort Worth. Jayme's daughter also joined us...you know you're getting old when your best friend's daughter is old enough to join us! It's a tradition for us to meet for tacos and beer as this is our third...maybe fourth time to see Cagle in concert. I just wish I had remembered to bring my camera. /sad face

I'll share my new layouts tomorrow. Hope your weekend was great!

Huggles,
Deana

No comments: