Saturday, August 1, 2009

The case of the missing mixer



I don't cook.

I know how to cook and I could very well be a great cook.

I just choose to not cook.

Is this karma playing a joke on me and leaving a set of beaters in my kitchen drawer without a mixer to attach them to?

I tore my kitchen apart looking for it...seems so strange that it would disappear.

Perhaps it's just crazy that I actually wanted to bake today. At least I found a whisk...it worked nicely.



Oh yeah, they are yummy-delicious. Taking them to work tomorrow to share with my boys.

1 comment:

karenw said...

I have just popped over from cocoa daisy, and I am right with you on the cooking front - I am so over it. Luckily my daughter takes care of baking (loves it) so I am left with the family meal, which i can cope with most nights.