Friday, August 21, 2009

Look who I met...



I went by to meet Tracy Lawrence after work yesterday and get his new CD autographed. He was in Hurst just about a mile from where I work so I couldn't pass up this chance. I listened to the new CD on the way home and it's fabulous...very country gospel. I think my favorite song is "I Know Where Heaven Is."

I never dreamed I'd see anyone that I knew, but after I jumped in line I looked up and in front of me was one of the girls that I worked with at Macy's. She's a Cagle-head...every time I've been to see Chris Cagle in concert (about 3 times so far) she's been there! I said, "Are we going to see Cagle on the 29th?" She excitedly said, "Of course, I already have my front row tickets." We had fun catching up. The only problem was that I couldn't remember her name and I was too embarrassed to tell her!

Happy Friday!

It's tax free weekend!

No comments: