Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cricket



My sweet furbaby is spending the night at the vet and I have sure missed her today. She is finally old enough to do a front declaw and we went ahead and had her spayed at the same time. I imagine she's going to be pretty upset when she finally gets back home. I, on the other hand, will be so happy that those little sharp claws are gone.

I never told you what happened a few weeks ago when I woke up in the middle of the night. Cricket had knocked something over and startled herself. Well, she ran up on the bed and then ran across the pillows, the one my head was laying on! I woke up with blood running down my face and a big gash where she nailed me between the eyebrows. Ouch. Even worse was the face that no one at work really ever commented and asked me about what happened. I'm thinking to myself, I know you people see this big scratch but do think it's a zit?!

Huggles,
Deana

No comments: