Friday, September 11, 2009

T G I F

We made it through our 10 day "Dinner at Home" challenge and celebrated by ordering Chinese food tonight.




Now it's time for a 3 day weekend! I luckily got some time off, Saturday through Monday, and begged Thomas to take Monday off so we could go somewhere. He's been traveling so much during the week for work and I just knew he was going to say yes. Unfortunately, he has a concession stand at the University of North Texas Football games and tomorrow is their first home game. So, instead he's invited me to the game to help peddle sausage. I went to help for one game last year and it was pretty fun.

No beaches or bright lights for me this weekend. But we are going to take vacation the first week of October and hopefully actually go somewhere inexpensive and interesting at that time. If there is such a thing...I'm definitely surfing the internet trying to find it!

Enjoy your weekend,
Deana

No comments: