Wednesday, November 4, 2009

CAN't wait to wrap a happy inside

I'm working on some fun stuff today! I saved some random cans and decorated them so that I could wrap some Christmas happies inside. These will be for two special chicks. I am loving the red and black combination and am considering trying to find some coordinating wrapping paper in those same colors.




Also, decorated some mini notebooks. I'm sure these will find their way into some Christmas stockings!



I'm off to play and enjoy the day! I have a new scrappy kit that came in the mail yesterday and I also just found some Crystal Light containers in the pantry that are aching to be decorated as well!

Enjoy yours,
Deana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are so creative like your mom. NOT

I have my little notebook you gave me last christmas and I use it every day on my desk. Its almost empty,
Love you
Mom