Friday, November 13, 2009

A new recipe



Cream Cheese Cookies

3 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 cup chopped pecans
1 tsp vanilla

Cream together first 2 ingredients and then add everything else. Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes. (In my oven, they took 14 minutes.) When you pull them out of the oven, they look like they need to be cooked longer...but just let them sit on the cookie sheet for about 2 minutes before you transfer to a wire rack.


I went to a dinner party with Thomas the other night and these delightful little cookies were on the dessert bar. I raved about how great they were, not knowing who made them. She overheard me asking about them and ended up giving me the recipe. I love cooks who share their specialties! They are so easy and delicious!

T's in Arkansas, not for work this time, but for a basketball game. He really didn't have a plan when he went except that he wanted to go to the game. About 6:00 he texted me and said he scored a really good ticket from a scalper and was at the game. See why I worry so much?

I'm off tomorrow *gasp* very well likely my last Saturday off until January. I'm meeting Nikki for shopping and other girl fun. I'm thinking I might just spend the night over at her place. I'm going to take her some cookies and see if she is impressed.

Enjoy the weekend!

Huggles,
Deana

No comments: