Friday, June 25, 2010

5 months later








Ladybug's 16 months old today...and ours for 5 months.

The biggest achievement from this month to last is her crawling. She is crawling everywhere and non stop! Oh, and fast too! She loves crawling after Cricket. Umm, and one day when I wasn't watching she was halfway up the stairs. Yikes!

She's pulling up to stand on her own. She will crawl over to the couch, gate, or my leg and pull herself up. For her morning wake up call she'll be laying in her crib waiting. The second she sees me, she pulls herself up to the side of the crib. Always smiling and ready for a quick cuddle.

Ladybug can walk along the couch, table or wall...just as long as she's able to hold on to something. She's pretty good at turning around too.

New word for this month is Up. I really want to share that she can say Cricket, but when she says it, it sounds more like eye-kit. Perhaps because I always say, 'hi Cricket."

We've been blowing kisses. She's got the mmmuah with the hand over her mouth down pat. She can point to her nose and show you her pretty eyes.

She shakes her head no almost every time you ask her a question. Ha, where did she learn this?

Ladybug had her first sick bug this past month with a little fever, coughing, and lots of runny nose. I know we had been lucky so far that she has been so healthy.

Her new favorite foods are mexican and ice cream. Honestly she eats practically everything, and she lets you know when she's done too.




p.s. I love this month's chair picture and thought she really hadn't changed much since last month. But then I looked at those legs, those little, long legs. You can see last month's picture here.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I just can't say it enough. She is such a blessing from God. She is growing so much and keeps getting more precious to me each day.

Debbie Sauer said...

She is really growing and getting cuter every day! I bought my granddaughter an outfit just like that. Blessings.