Sunday, June 6, 2010

Purple vs Pink

When did everything around me start to turn pink and purple? Was it when we were readying for our China doll's arrival? Or has it begun to slowly creep in as our new family life with her has progressed? My guess is both, but I never really took notice until I read my fortune cookie last week. Everything is not only purple but pink too! I even somehow managed to perhaps not knowingly purchase a purple shirt that went into T's closet. In hindsight I'm not so sure he was happy about it, but I did catch him wearing it to work one day.






Here's a few of my favorites from this week: Daddy and daughter both wearing purple, lots of pink and purple toys, and a cute pink swimsuit.

And because this is too cute not to share, a short video from the slide. No, we didn't let her slide down...just perched her up there from the pool. She loved it! See for yourself:


No comments: