Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Our family in pictures

When we arrived home from China with Ladybug, I ached to have a real photography session for our new little family. Quite honestly, it wasn't going to happen after much searching because of the price involved. I mean, I took off work for 2 months and was not getting paid. Ouch.

But I did enter a little contest on Becky Higgins' blog. She had a Big Photography Giveaway back in May and many talented photographers all over the US donated their time and gift to share with others.

I feel so blessed that Dori Young picked us to win this wonderful prize! We met last Saturday very early in the morning...8 am...cough. We tried to beat the heat, let me say that it was a sweltering hot day. I'm not sure about T, but I was nervous...wanted everything to be perfect. Dori was so sweet and accommodating, really made us feel comfortable. We saw a preview of the photos today and they are fabulously perfect!















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are just beautiful.
So happy for your precious family.

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

They all are perfect and I was I could reach out and give you three a big hug! Can't wait to see the real pictures and stars! Love Mom (Mimi)

Nanou Mimosa said...

The last photo is beautiful. Your little girl is adorable and you form a very beautiful family.

Debbie Sauer said...

Great pictures! Blessings